the fucking water just trickling over him and the fucking shoulder veins and collar bones chin 1 to 3 are stars i hope chins 4-9 are not dismayed nipples water running the thing the water over the skin skin the veins neck crevice i am
What? NO. I’m totally not staring at his collarbone or that hollow at the base of this throat! NEVER!
Tom Hiddleston as Lt. Commander Data
Holy crap—I’m not a Tom Hiddleston fan, but I am a huge TNG fan, and this works. The way his face moves and his voice and his acting range—they would totally meet and match the demands of Lt. Cmdr. Data.
Somebody find him a Geordi. I am dying from 50% of maximum feels.
This is so utterly perfect. Even in a manip it sells.
Even before seeing the name or description I knew it was Data. This works so well!
Hello my lovely Tumblr Family! I’ve reached 1000 followers by my birthday! As such, I’ll be doing another giveaway!
What you’ll win:
~The Thermoplastic Combo in Large from CosplaySupplies.com
1 sheet of Wonderflex 43” x 27” and
1 sheet of Worbla 29” x 39”
~If you’re following me, I’ll buy you a 4.4oz bottle of Friendly Plastic to go with it, too.
Please read all of the rules before entering.
***There will be only 1 winner!***
- You must REBLOG this post. LIKES don’t count!
- You don’t need to be following me (but you’ll win more stuff if you are!)
- No Giveaway blogs allowed…because that’s just tacky ;) Side/cosplay-only blogs are okay.
- Reblog as much as you want, but let’s keep from spamming our friends, hm?
- Ask box MUST be open, and you have to be willing to give your address. I’m not a creeper, I promise ;)
- Contest ends on May 22nd. I’ll announce the winner on May 22nd at 6:30pm EST.
- If your ask box isn’t open, I’ll pick another winner. Winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
One stipulation: this post has to reach 1000 notes! Happy blogging, and good luck!!!
How I hang my wigs!
When you start building a giant collection of hair, you’re gonna want an easy way to store it, so I came up with this.
(If your wigs get dusty, use an air-can and spray the dust off. Or, alternatively, you can use the bag the wig came with to slide over the top of the wig.)